Sunday, January 1, 2012

My closet and everything inside of it is a complete mess right now. I have some really great pieces but nothing good for putting together great outfits. I thought Christmas would help with this, but it really didn't. This has always been a struggle for me fashion wise, having the right items of clothing to put together new outfits. Also, I dress for Summer. It is currently winter and I'm going crazy. I miss sun dresses and shorts! What I'm really missing for my winter wardrobe is a great pair of high wasted jeans that I can wear every day with everything. This is hard for me considering how much I hate pants. A few pairs of tights would also be very helpful. I'm just missing the essentials. But the essentials are expensive! I guess I'll have to keep lookin at Value Village. Having no money is a real bummer when you love fashion as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment